TBA is always looking to add high-quality businesses to our membership. We ask prospective members, to read over the Membership Requirements so they fully understand what is required of them.
To become a member of TBA, eligibility requirements and the process to follow are listed below:
Eligibility for Membership:
- Prospective members must submit two references and a current copy of an appropriate business license where applicable.
- Membership consists of either one member or one member and an alternate.
- Member alternate’s must be actively involved at the members place of business and be able to professionally represent a member in their absence. If a Member does not have an active business partner or employee, requested alternates will require Board approval. Member and Alternate must be designated at time of submission of Membership Form.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- The Membership chair will be responsible for checking references and licenses to verify new member viability before presenting new member application to the Board.
- Prospective new members must first be approved by the Board of Directors and then Membership through an email notification from Membership Chair.
New Member Process:
- Prospective member must meet and agree to all membership criteria.
- Each member will receive a copy of the bylaws and must sign acknowledgment of such bylaws.
- Complete the New Member Application Form
- Prospective Membership Period – prospective member must attend a minimum of two out of three meetings before submitting application. Once completed, the Board will then vote on the membership to TBA and if accepted that member will be presented by the Membership Chair to the General Membership by email.
- While a prospective member, payment of room/food dues is payable to TBA at each meeting attended.
- Upon approval, the annual membership dues, food/room dues, and any other approved fees are immediately payable to TBA.
- It is the member’s responsibility to provide all required information to be placed on the TBA web site.
If you have any questions, please contact our Membership Chairperson at Membership@TrinityBusinessAssociation.com